Key Benefits of Azure
Cost Effectiveness & Scalability
Featuring a cost effective Pay-As-You-Go model allowing you to purchase only what you need, Microsoft Azure makes it easy to scale computing power up and down with at the click of a button.
Azure offers best-in-class security backed by Microsoft's Trusted Computing Initiative along with unparalleled disaster recovery capabilities that work straight out of the box.
Fully Integrated Delivery Pipeline
Azure provides seamless continuity and easy integration by combining source control, unit testing, integration testing, delivery, and go live tools in a single platform.
Reduce Risk and Complexity with Real Hybrid Consistency
Azure allows you to optimize your existing assets by using a hybrid approach to the cloud, offering consistency across the data platform while reducing risk and cost.
What Are You Paying For?
Understand where your money is going and how to take advantage of your investment.
See how much money you could save by switching to the cloud from your on premises infrastructure:
- Disk Storage Costs
- IT Labor Costs
- Networking costs
- Virtualization Costs
- Software Costs
- Electricity Costs
- Data Center Costs
- Hardware Costs
- Disk Storage Costs
- IT Labor Costs
- Networking costs
- Virtual Machine Costs – Pre-Purchase
- Virtual Machine Costs – Web Direct
Calculate Your Infrastructure CostsFlat Fee page
Benefits of an Azure Managed Service Provider
According to a survey by NetEnrich in 2017 of over 80 top IT professionals and business executives in large and midmarket organizations, 62 percent of organizations used a multi-cloud environment that included Microsoft Azure, and 46 percent had at least half of their IT infrastructure and workloads in Azure.
The report also found that 67 percent of participants said they were "very likely" to work with an MSP over the next year to help with migration to Azure or to manage their cloud and/or on-premises environment.
Here are the reasons why hiring an MSP like Korcomptenz is in your best interests:
- According to the same survey, security was the top priority for Azure end users seeking to partner with MSPs. The survey found respondents' top Azure challenge was data security and privacy concerns (30 percent). The most sought-after MSP skills were found to be security, backup, disaster recovery, planning and protection (72 percent).
- Customers are also interested in partnering with MSPs because of their discovery and inventory of IT resources (65 percent). Especially when taking the leap to the cloud you need a seasoned technology partner and MSP like Korcomptenz to make sure your technology transformation is undertaken in the most effective way.
- A MSP like Korcomptenz can help you reduce hardware costs, hardware maintenance, and technician costs by configuring your virtual Azure servers and providing regular consultations so you no longer have the headache of both maintaining and constantly monitoring your servers (virtual and/or on premises).
- MSPs' ability to assess the cost and ROI for cloud roadmap development (59 percent) also goes a long way into caring for your company's bottom line.
- Read more about Azure VS AWS.
Never Buy Another Server for NAV Again!
If you're looking for a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for your business, you might be overwhelmed with all the available choices. One of the most important decisions will be whether to go with a traditional on-premises ERP or a cloud-based solution.
Your Plan of Action Regarding the Cloud
Existing Azure Consumers
You've taken the first step toward cloud computing, but are you taking advantage of all Microsoft Azure has to offer? The cloud can do more than host your data. Learn how to improve your development process, application performance, and return on investment.
Alternative Cloud Consumers
You've taken the first step toward cloud computing with your current cloud platform. But are you really making your cloud work for you? The Microsoft Azure website provides a directory of hundreds of different services you can use, including full virtual machines
Potential Azure Consumers
Are you ready to reboot the server for the last time? It's time to cut the cord. Microsoft Azure is a better, faster, and more cost-effective way to host your mission-critical applications and safeguard your important data in the cloud.
50 Azure regions, more than any cloud provider
The cloud you can trust with the numbers to prove it
compliance offerings—the largest portfolio in the industry
of Fortune 500 companies trust their business on the Microsoft cloud
new Azure customer subscriptions per month
Korcomptenz Azure Solution Offerings: Custom Service Levels for Your Unique Needs
- Azure Cost Optimization
- Custom Performance Monitoring & Alerts
- Custom Restarts & Escalations
- Technical Support & Account Management
- Virtual Network (VNet) Administration
- Data Backup & Restore Services
- O/S Systems Administration
- Database Administration (Optional)
- Advanced 24/7 Intrusion Prevention
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Security Configuration Management / Change Control
- Real-Time Endpoint Security Protection
- Compliance Audit Assistance
- Advanced Data Encryption Support for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
- Application Access Controls
- Annual Assessment and Ongoing Employee Controls
- NG Firewall & Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for Azure (Optional - Requires Additional Fees)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) for Azure (Optional - Requires Additional Fees)