Extend The Life of Your AX Systems After Microsoft End of Support
Mainstream Support for all versions of Dynamics AX has come to an end and extended Support for R3 ends on October 1, 2023. However, if your current systems are able to meet your business needs, you have the option to extend its life by working with a partner like Korcomptenz.
What you get from our Dynamics AX support
Mitigate business continuity risks by extending your team’s capabilities by working with Korcomptenz. If you are working with another partner and want a more cost-effective support, give us a call.
Do More With Dynamics AX
If Dynamics AX is capable of managing your current business needs and you don’t want to move to the cloud just yet, you can work with Korcomptenz and get the best value out of your systems.
- Integration with your internal systems like CRM and E-Commerce platform or other third-party solutions
- System stabilization, process automations, workflow enhancements, and customizations
- Connect data and make it accessible anywhere, anytime, and on any device to keep you connected even when you are on the move
- Go beyond standard reports with customized dashboards that allow you to analyze data on your terms through Power BI
- Host your on-prem AX solution on Azure cloud
Leverage our unique Upgrade methodology to harness the power of Dynamics 365 F&O
Stabilize your AX Systems Now
Why Choose Korcomptenz?
Korcomptenz is a Total Technology Transformation company that has been helping businesses with their end-to-end IT systems needs.
Get industry insights, product updates & event invitations