Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Enterprise
KORCOMPTENZ a Microsoft Gold Partner headquartered in New Jersey, with extensive experience improving business outcomes for our customers, by leveraging end-to-end solutions involving the ongoing convergence of ERP, Azure Cloud, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and IoT. We specialize in Microsoft Dynamics 365 range of products such as Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Dynamics 365 CRM. We also specialize in Dynamics 365 Talent: Attract, Onboard and Core HR.
How Can We Help?
1. Integrate eCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics 365 – 4-Week implementation
Increase sales and improve your order processing efficiency by offering products online and automating transactions between your eCommerce site and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations; Dynamics 365 Business Central; NAV and Dynamics AX ERP applications with a simple 4 week implementation.
2. Advance Warehouse Management in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation – 4 week implementation
Customize Advance Warehouse Management process to speed up your picking and packing process more efficiently in a user-friendly with very minimum manual intervention
3. Biztalk and Azure Integration Services
BizTalk Server can easily consume any of the Dynamics 365 endpoints, whether it is REST or SOAP. It can also support any kind of the integration patterns. Azure Logic Apps is one of the best workflow options to extend your integration platform to the cloud. It seamlessly connects your apps and services, whether on-premises or in the cloud, and brings your business workflows together in one place for additional consistency and scalability. Azure Logic Apps is flexible on account of its scalability as a cloud-based, serverless computing service. Our team has done many projects in integrating many different applications with AX 2009 / AX 2012 and D365 with Salesforce, D365 CRM and other similar applications using Logic apps and Biztalk where their current applications are in on-premise environment.
4. MS Dynamics Web and Mobile Integrator
The MS Dynamics Web Integrator enables organizations using Microsoft Dynamics ERP to integrate data with a website, mobile app, or eCommerce platform. The integrator can be used to support product directories, customer and vendor, portals, online storefronts, and more. Empower your company to build better, more personalized and productive online experiences for customers and partners by leveraging ERP data online for increased sales, self-service, and improved engagement with your brand!
5. 3PL Service module
Leverage the Advanced warehouse management functionalities to configure Third party logistics services. Gain more visibility and transparency on the item movements and at the same time virtually distinguishing products of various 3PL customers. Integrate data, information and processes across your supply chain using EDI Add-ons for inbound and outbound transactions. Track the various itemized services and charge customers using the 3PL billing functionalities. Automate communication with your trade partners by automated notifications of stock positions and exceptional events.
The Key Projects we are handling and completed,
- Dynamics AX 2009/2012 migration to Dynamics 365
- Integrating Shopify to Dynamics 365 in 3 weeks
- Advance Warehouse Management implementation in the Dynamics 365 environment
- Transitioned from Sage to Dynamics 365
- Transitioned multiple clients to Business Central from NAV/ GP/ Quick Books / Sage
- Moved MSCRM to Dynamics 365 CE
- Multiple Cloud Migrations with Azure – moved MSCRM from on-prem to cloud.
- Our Dynamics NAV projects include support projects that have enabled our clients to use our team to build product configurator , claim management systems
- We have also automated the import of bank statements and from Clients bank and automatic reconciliation of bank statements within D365 Finance and Operations
- Seamless integration of customers, products and sales information between CRM and Finance and Operations