Reasons Why You Should Use Dynamics 365 as Your CRM
Dynamics 365 CRM, is the CRM in the cloud with the mighty capabilities of Microsoft , ensuring you have the latest and the greatest to run your business and service your customers through its various applications of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Customer self-service portals, Project Service Automation, Field Services and even integrate it with its applications of Finance and Operation.
1. GAIN insights from cloud intelligence: Plan and strategize confidently with insights that only cloud intelligence can provide. Utilize Power BI, predictive analytics, and artificial intelligence to analyze your business data, allowing you to make the most informed decisions for your business
2. CONNECT your data with Common Data Service for Apps: Share secure data across all of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications with Common Data Service for Apps. Utilize built-in tools and create customized apps that can synthesize your business data across your entire organization.
IMPROVE COMMUNICATION ACROSS ORGAINISATION – right information to relevant team
SEAMLESS Interface across all applications means you can track all functions of your business unit from website, to email marketing, surveys, accounting database, service reports and more.
3. ACCESS the latest features immediately : Gain peace of mind that you are always on the most up-to-date and compliant version of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Regular app updates behind the scenes ensure you have constant access to the latest functionalities and never have to play the version catch-up game
4. Target, Aim, Fire! – With Microsoft CRM sending personalised Marketing campaigns to your customers is as easy as breathing. Just choose your target customers and Microsoft’s automated marketing software will do the rest.
5. INTEGRATE more products that work better together : Leverage your data across the full array of Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and the rest of the Microsoft product portfolio.
Imagine the potential you can achieve by connecting:
6. EASY Customization : CUSTOMIZE your business applications Build apps with the Microsoft Power Platform to tailor your applications and expand your business capabilities.
FLEXIBLE ARCHITECTURE, DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS , PRICING helps to tailor the CRM to your specific needs.
7. UNLOCK the Power of Power BI and Dynamics 365 : Get Actionable insights that help you take data driven decisions.
8. Maximize Dynamics 365 with Power Platform
Optimize Your Call Centre + Handle More Volume: Microsoft offers all the tools you need to successfully manage fluctuations in customer service needs.
For many businesses, that experience seasonal sales pipeline, the busy time of the year is where your call center volume explodes. For others, it’s based on factors beyond their control—a local or national emergency, from COVID-19 to an impending hurricane, that increases the strain on your customer service representatives.
Unfortunately, hiring and training new staff, even temporary or contract workers, is an expensive, time consuming, and not very effective strategy to meeting these peak demands. Your temporary agents lack the experience needed to properly service your customers, resulting in additional issues, decreases in customer satisfaction, and the potential to lose loyal buyers.
Fortunately, there is a better way powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service Hub. This next generation customer service platform includes the features and tools you need to meet peak demands with ease, providing instant service, and improving how customers interact with your organization.
Even better, these key features—omnichannel support, virtual agents, and self-service tools—are all designed to work seamlessly together, enabling your customer service team to be more successful than even with increased volume. The overall result can be an increase your capacity by a factor of five.
Still not convinced? Then let us help you make up your mind.
KORCOMPTENZ is a US-based, Gold Certified Microsoft Partner headquartered in New Jersey with extensive experience improving business outcomes for our customers. We leverage end-to-end solutions involving the ongoing convergence of ERP, Azure Cloud, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT. We specialize in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 range of products such as Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, and Dynamics 365 CRM. Request a consultation today .