Microsoft made big news this week by announcing their long-awaited, not-so-secret weapon in the ongoing mission to
The Vertical Applications of Snowflake
Below are some of the ways in which Snowflake can help your industry.
- Build applications and analytics on top of Snowflake
- Analyze user click paths to gain insights and improve online products.
- Optimize pricing to maximize profit.
- Identify optimal locations for branches and ATMs.
- Improve fraud detection.
- Analyze campaign results to adjust spend.
- Analyze data to uncover investment opportunities.
- Predict trends by analyzing massive amounts of historical data.
- Accurately price policies by creating customer micro-segments.
- Optimize new regulatory accounting requirements around insurance liabilities.
- Increase operational productivity.
- Determine an applicant’s risk and identify customers at risk of default.
- Perform risk and compliance analysis and reporting.
- Improve the quality of care with a 360-degree view of patients and customers. Identify and reduce instances of fraud, waste, and unnecessary medical fees
- Build customer-facing applications and analytics capabilities directly on top of Snowflake to improve services, streamline operations, and tap into new revenue streams.
- Improve patient experiences, support clinical decision-making, and minimize medical waste with advanced clinical analytics. Achieve interoperability with secure data sharing.
- Develop and deliver lifesaving treatments and devices to new markets quicker through clinical trial analysis. Improve sales, marketing, supply chain, and inventory analytics.
- Optimize policy and program design with a better understanding of patient journeys from claims to payout. Improve alignment of reimbursements and care outcomes.
- Inform drug and gene therapy development with deeper insights gained from large-scale genomic data analysis. Support collaborative research with partner institutions by securely exchanging data.
- Help patients take an active role in their well-being by providing better insight into their personal health data, fitness metrics, and care options.
Retail and Consumer Goods Industry:
- Build a 360-degree view of customers across all channels to personalize experiences, increase conversions, and improve loyalty
- Improve supply chain planning and inventory management
- Anticipate item availability and forecast demand with predictive analytics
- Determine and optimize pricing models
- Perform in-store and regional reporting on performance and inventory levels
- Analyze and share promotional data with CPG partners
- Reduce costs related to product waste and staffing
- Increase revenue through targeted marketing and in-store execution
- Integrate shopper, retail, social media, and advertising data to understand consumer trends
- Exchange data with retail and advertising partners
- Track and analyze buying processes and shopping cart abandonment
- Offer real-time recommendations and promotions
- Enable innovative teaching and learning by leveraging comprehensive data analytics for better academic outcomes.
- Increase research and advancement program success by creating a single source of truth that allows you to easily store, analyze and extract critical insights.
- Maximize the impact of Alumni and Donor outreach with personalized messaging
- Drive collaboration by securely sharing information with students, networks , government and partners.
- Deliver High Quality Education to every student with Snowflake’s innovative product architecture.
- Improve progress of students, schools and programs with modern and effective data analytics.
- Optimise tools, resources and technical assistance to generate comprehensive insights that help to deliver cost effective and reliable services.
- Strenghthen educational programs with Data.
- Securely share data with departnements, partners and policy makers at the local, state and federal levels and maximize the impact of federal grants and private, public partnerships.
- Modernize legacy architecture for better governance and Management.
Share this article
In a digital world dominated by social media and technology, we are connected to each other more than ever before.
11 years ago, Amazon announced that it was relaunching its cloud storage division into what is now known as Amazon Web Services (AWS).