Transform customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Imagine misplacing customer contact information, only to learn that your delay resulted in losing your client to a competitor. Or, picture your top two salespeople pursuing the same prospect, resulting in an annoyed potential customer and some unfriendly, in-house competition. Without a centralized and automated CRM system, your team can lose track of customer interactions and miss business opportunities. MS Dynamics CRM solutions increase your profitability by streamlining administrative processes in your sales, marketing, and service divisions, and letting you focus on building and maintaining the customer relationships that matter.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Account and Contact Management
- Territory and Sales Quota Management
- Forecasting and Sales Analytics
- Offline and Mobile Device Access
- Sales Literature Management
- Sales Pipeline and Competitor Analysis
- Quick Access to Products, Pricing, and Quotes
- Account and contact management
- Case and Interaction Management
- Incident Routing and Queuing
- Product and Contract Management
- Knowledge-base Management
- Service Scheduling
- Workflow Across Teams and Groups
- Service Reporting and Analytics
- Customer Segmentation
- Campaign Planning and Execution
- Data Extraction and Cleansing
- Analytics and Reporting
- Marketing/Sales Collaboration Tools
- Information Sharing Portals
What CRM support model is right for your enterprise?
Need time to make the major shift to new ERP? Korcomptenz can help support your current Microsoft Dynamics CRM Environment irrespective of the version that you are on.
Why you should invest in MS Dynamics 365 CRM
Dynamics 365 CRM, is the CRM in the cloud with the mighty capabilities of Microsoft, ensuring you have the latest and the greatest to run your business and service your customers
Ready for Upgrade to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement ?
You may wonder if there is a difference between both MS Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. There is no difference between both these systems at all. Both are same in terms of functionality. Also, MS Dynamics 365 is already a web based tool, the major differences are the add-on rich features available ONLY in D365 CE has
Dynamics 365 Sales Insights in Dynamics 365 Sales Module
- Dynamics 365 Market Insights in Dynamics 365 Marketing Module, LinkedIn Integration, AI and Machine Learning
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights in Dynamics 365 Customer Service Module
Microsoft Power Platform
MS Dynamics 365 License starting Oct 2019
Microsoft revealed to partners at Inspire 2019 that the Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement as a separate Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Marketing starting on October 1, 2019. The move is part of a new approach to licensing the Dynamics 365 enterprise applications – categorized under Customer Engagement and Finance and Operations – with the flexibility to assign specific combinations of applications to various users.