1. Is Grants an addon built for Business Central or can it be integrated with other ERP systems as well?
Grant Management software only works on top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central product as of now.
2. What are the functionalities covered in Grant Management Add-on?
Proposals tracking, Grants (receipts, milestones, terms and conditions, budgets), Contracts, Revenue Recognitions, Billing, Indirect Rates Calculations & Indirect Costs Allocations, Funds Advances & Accountabilities.
3. Can we use other BC functionalities along with Grant Management Add-on?
4. What is the implementation timeline for Grant Management for non-profits?
It depends on your requirements but can be from 3 months.
5. Will Korcomptenz support implementing Grant Management if D365 BC is implemented by another MS partner?
We are open to discussing and upon agreement take go with this option
6. What are the new functionalities planned in the upcoming version of Grant Management Add-on?
We can email you our roadmap after you get in touch with our sales team. Use the Contact us page.
7. Is it possible to integrate 3rd party applications like CRM etc. with Grant Management Add-on?
8. How do I get the Grant Management addon?
Get in touch with our sales team by using the contact us page on our website.
9. Do you provide user training and documentation for grant management software?
Yes, we provide training at various stages of the project to all level of users, and we also provide detailed documentation of the solution design with user guides.
10. Can I customize the Grant management software for the specific requirements of my organization?
Yes. More details can be discussed with our sales team
11. What is the pricing of the Grant Management addon?
We provide two pricing options for Grant management the first pricing model is on a per user per month basis and the second one is a one-time annual fee so based on your business needs we quote the best one which fits for you.
Get industry insights, product updates & event invitations