Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics for manufacturing boosts efficiency to effectively manage production, including production orders, bills of materials, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning. Respond quickly to last-minute customer requests and changes, and take advantage of new business opportunities to stay ahead of your competition.
KORCOMPTENZ has over a decade of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and has successfully completed projects including the following upgrades:
- AX 2009 to AX 2012 R3
- AX 2012 R3 to Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 2009 to Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Retailing
Customers are expecting capabilities from enterprise that will woo them with more. There are technologies that helps you to map every part of the customer experience pushing Retailers to be responsive to enhance the customer journey and offer more than expectations.
The Retail applications of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the combined power of ERP and CRM , offers just the key tools to cater to the ever-changing digitized marketDownload White Paper on Retailing
Did you know?
Chief Executive Officer
Do you know the Azure based Microsoft Dynamics Application Wins the ERP Game
Do you know Microsoft Dynamics ERP is ranked No. 1 player among small and mid-size organizations
Do you know Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing includes Cortana AI to improve management and generate new insights
Chief Financial Officer
Do you know Microsoft Dynamics offers the Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and investment among all leading ERP applications
Do you know Microsoft Dynamics AX provides the highest IT Return on Investment (ROI) over its biggest rivals
Chief Technical Officer
Do you know Microsoft Dynamics ERP provides exceptional IT collaboration features, allowing different parts of the company to share information effortlessly
Do you know according to a recent survey by Panorama Consulting Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics AX had the shortest implementation time compared it to Oracle and SAP
Looking for Microsoft Dynamics 365/ AX demo, technical support, product or
pricing information or to simply to compare Microsoft Dynamics 365/ AX with competitive solutions?
Benefits of the eBook download
- ERP Framework
- Cloud Vs On Premises
- Deployment roadmap
- CFO mandate
- Entrepreneur mandate
- Benefits of ERP
- ERP Implementation Phases
- Best ERP for you
Quest for ERP : Small and Medium Business Info eBook
- Are your current legacy systems and applications failing to keep pace with your business growth?
- When do you know your enterprise is an ERP ready?
- Are you thinking of implementing ERP, but don't know which suits you the best?
- What should you know about implementation as a CFO/CEO or Entrepreneur?
- Is the cost of an implementation confusing?
Do the above questions resonate with your own thoughts? Download our eBook
The eBook is written for business owners and entrepreneurs considering implementing an ERP.
An ERP can be implemented for businesses ranging from 10 employees to 10,000; implementing earlier can have significant benefits as you scale up. ERP's are available for a wide variety of budgets and industry domains; they can provide a unified platform to operate locally, and support multiple locations and currencies for global businesses
Download our EBook
More About MS Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is unique, powerful business software that has the functionality and benefits of both customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP). The platform includes applications that address the full range of business processes including Sales, Customer Service, Finance and Operations, Field Service, Marketing, Talent, Retail, and Customer Insights.
MS Dynamics 365 Business Edition
- Increase visibility and control by bringing together accounting, sales, warehousing, manufacturing, and project and service management in a configurable and easy-to-use solution.
- Dynamics 365, Business Edition is the lesser of the two Dynamics 365 versions.
- Microsoft officially recommends Dynamics 365, Business Edition for companies with 10-250 employees. It also comes at a lower cost.
MS Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition
- Accelerate business growth by making data-driven decisions in real time and at global scale.
- Dynamics 365, Enterprise Edition is the higher-powered of the two Dynamics 365 versions.
- Microsoft recommends Dynamics 365, Enterprise Edition for companies with more than 250 employees.
- It is designed for firms that have complex ERP and financial needs alongside a need for extensive analytics and integrations.
KORCOMPTENZ is your total technology transformation partner, helping you engage your customers and prospects, enable your business, and accelerate your results. Request a consultation to learn more about our web and marketing technology services, business management solutions, mobile apps and custom development, and infrastructure management services.
Website users and visitors supported per month
Machines and servers under
Global customer and thousands of successful projects
sites, software and apps currently supported on a day- to - day basis
Microsoft Dynamics Case Study
Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing
Capture new opportunities across your business when you bring people, data, and processes together with Microsoft Dynamics 365, an intelligent cloud based application that unify CRM and ERP capabilities to help you run your business end to end.
Branch Medical Group
Branch Medical Group is a world-class contract manufacturer of medical implants that believes in delivering on time because it makes a difference, both to your bottom-line and someone's lifeline. That's why Branch Medical make commitments, not just promises.
Retail and Fashion
FAF combine innovative design and merchandising expertise, unsurpassed customer service with decades of execution experience. They have a reputation for collaboration, transparency and ethical conduct that has made us the go-to supplier for the world's best-known retailers.