Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 is the on premises enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for your enterprise. Microsoft Dynamics AX as your ERP and KORCOMPTENZ as your partner can improve every part of your business.
Warehouse Management -Microsoft Dynamics AX Automate warehouse processes to reduce operational costs
Transportation Management - Microsoft Dynamics AXGet global transportation planning and freight reconciliation
Budget Planning - Microsoft Dynamics AXEngage with rich clienteling, real-time inventory lookup, and back-office capabilities
Modern Point of Sale (POS) - Microsoft Dynamics AXEngage with rich clienteling, real-time inventory lookup, and back-office capabilities
Demand Forecasting - Microsoft Dynamics AXImprove forecasting accuracy to boost product availability and minimize inventory costs
Human Resources - Microsoft Dynamics AXGet complete functionality with payroll analytics, position forecast, reporting, and benefit updates
Master Data Management - Microsoft Dynamics AXIncrease the consistency of data across your organisation and deployments
E-commerce & Social Media - Microsoft Dynamics AXBuild campaigns and engage customers through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Dynamics AX: Our Experience + Expertise
As Microsoft Dynamics AX partners, we provide end-to-end support for implementation (system study, design, development, production support, etc.), third party application integration, optimizing, and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions.
We specialize in supporting global leaders in manufacturing, distribution, retail, services, and the jewelry industry.
KORCOMPTENZ, Microsoft Dynamics AX partners, has over a decade of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and has successfully completed projects including the following upgrades:
Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a comprehensive suite of the core functionalities required for a smooth operation of your enterprise, including the following modules and applications:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Modules
- Dynamics AX Financial Management
- Dynamics AX Procurement + Supply Chain Management in Dynamics AX
- Dynamics AX Sales Orders + Customer Service
- Dynamics AX Inventory Management + Warehousing
- Dynamics AX Production + Manufacturing
- Dynamics AX Expense Management
- Dynamics AX HR Management + Payroll
- Dynamics AX Project Management + Project Accounting
- Dynamics AX CRM + Sales + Marketing
- Dynamics AX E-commerce + Web Portals
How To Upgrade To Microsoft Dynamics 365
Click Here to Read More About How to Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365
Why Upgrade microsoft dynamics ax 2012 r3 to Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Why Upgrade Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
In this new Age of the Customer, enterprises are upgrading to the latest technologies to provide the best customer experiences. Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivers the benefits and functionalities of both an ERP and CRM, enabling the power of the combined technologies to accelerate new levels of growth in an organization.
The functionalities of ERP and CRM are now working together, seamlessly
- Data Analytics built in via Power BI helps you make strategic and tactical decisions
- Real time data information at your finger tips
- Cloud based platform available, reducing the cost of on premise infrastructure
- Integrates with a broad suite of products including Outlook, Office 365, Power BI, and Cortana Intelligence
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow allow self-service customization and improved mobility
- Fees based on usage allow you to keep the budget in control
- Empower employees and managers with the information and data to ensure greater operational efficiencies
Contact the KORCOMPTENZ Microsoft Dynamics AX partners to learn more.
Some of our work
Dynamics AX 2009