NAV 2018 Roadmap - New and Enhanced Functionality
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an Enterprise Resource Planning solution for the small and midsize businesses. Originally called Navision, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a multi-language, multi-currency business management solution popular in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. The software helps businesses in finance, accounting, operations and supply chain management.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extensive functionality in areas like Advanced Distribution, Replenishment, Warehousing etc.
- International capabilities such as support for multi-currency, multiple languages and local taxation accounting features are quite strong
- NAV offers a seamless integration to MS Office, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Wide range of add-on modules and partner solutions are available to extend deficient functionalities and offer vertical market ERP solutions.
- Simple powerful reporting via Excel using Jet Reports for NAV and Microsoft Power BI
- Easier mobile computing with up-to-date technology including a 100% Web Client option
- Web Client capabilities are enhanced with every new version release of NAV
- RapidStart Services delivers a new way for Partners and End Users to speed implementation process.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft uniquely delivers a comprehensive, end-to-end approach to business applications helping you unify data and relationships, build intelligence into your decision making, and accelerate business transformation.
Transformation on your terms
Choose the right path for your organization with modular, multichannel applications that work together seamlessly and integrate with your existing systems.
Business without silos
Enable organizations to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data with Microsoft's connected cloud and comprehensive business applications.
Achieve greater outcomes with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft's leading intelligent technology.
Solutions built to evolve
Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications, building new solutions, and integrating with third-party technologies on a flexible, scalable, and secure platform.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed for businesses looking for an all-in-one business management solution that's easy to use and adapt. Connect your finances, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and enable growth. Microsoft Dynamics Business Central uniquely delivers a comprehensive, end-to-end approach to business applications helping you unify data and relationships, build intelligence into your decision making, and accelerate business transformation. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power of Dynamics NAV to the cloud. The functionality of Dynamics 365 for Financials, Business Edition is now loaded with proven capacity of a ERP solution. Now its available at two price points, Business Central Essentials and Business Central Premium
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential includes:
- Financial Management
- Customer Relational Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, Intrastat reporting, scheduled tasks, and integration with Outlook
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium includes all the functionality offered in Essential plus:
- Service Order Management