Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an Enterprise Resource Planning solution for the small and midsize businesses. Originally called Navision, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a multi-language, multi-currency business management solution popular in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. The software helps businesses in finance, accounting, operations and supply chain management.
Why is Microsoft Dynamics NAV popular among the Small and medium enterprise?
There is nothing like a 'small business' but it is better to say a 'scalable business'. Today if your business is booming with action you may need to look beyond your current legacy platforms and your current accounting packages like QuickBooks or Sage and explore into investing in an ERP. We spent a lot of time before explaining the benefits of ERP to the business community but now enterprise not only understand fully the benefits, but are very aware of the features offered by most popular ERPs. Let's deep dive on why Dynamics NAV is popular?
- Agile and customisable – It has functionality with customizable abilities or can be installed straight out of box and helps in reduced cost
- Easy to integrate with existing applications
- Microsoft Backing – Microsoft Dynamics NAV is fully integrated with Microsoft suite of products and hence comes with the benefits of Microsoft Outlook , SharePoint, XML import and export and reporting capability of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Business Analytics.
- Familiar look and feel – It has the same look and feel of Outlook and comes with ease of use benefits like the ability to export information to Excel, Word, and PDF.
- Helps you view real time data of the business – Dashboards can be created live from Dynamics NAV, this means that entrepreneurs , CFO, CEOs now have the ability to analyze data and take informed decisions. Depending on the need and the size of business the dashboards can be simple ERP dashboards or data can be integrated and reports generated based on high performance BI.
- Deployment of the application on both premises and cloud now gives you access to data and information anytime and anywhere.
- Price options based on starter pack and extended pack, give you the ability to scale up as the business grows.
You know your needs the best. The ERP you invest in should be the one you choose based on you company size, type of industry , number of employees and customers you serve. Do you need to set up a discovery call on what ERP suits you best? Please don't hesitate to request a consultation. There are times that you may need an ERP which is easy to use, intuitive but with basic feature or you may need complex a ERP that may be meant for large enterprises. Call us now to discuss.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Extensive functionality in areas like Advanced Distribution, Replenishment, Warehousing etc.
- International capabilities such as support for multi-currency, multiple languages and local taxation accounting features are quite strong
- NAV offers a seamless integration to MS Office, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Wide range of add-on modules and partner solutions are available to extend deficient functionalities and offer vertical market ERP solutions.
- Simple powerful reporting via Excel using Jet Reports for NAV and Microsoft Power BI
- Easier mobile computing with up-to-date technology including a 100% Web Client option
- Web Client capabilities are enhanced with every new version release of NAV
- RapidStart Services delivers a new way for Partners and End Users to speed implementation process.
We Offer Full Service, Complete Ecosystem Support + Flexible Support Engagements for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
KORCOMPTENZ can provide the full suite of Consulting + Advisory, Implementation, customization, upgrade, and 24x7x365 Production Support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. These services are available on both local and cloud versions of the software, from legacy to current, and can be tailored to meet your unique needs with flexible engagements.
Dynamics NAV Implementation and Upgrades
Korcomptenz follows the Microsoft sure step methodology and KIM Framework for Dynamics NAV implementation and upgrade on a per project or time and material basis.
Dynamics NAV Support
Support services provided by dedicated teams, allocated hours, or on demand based on your unique needs
Dynamics NAV SQL Performance Tuning
Remote and onsite resources with both functionality and technical expertise as needed for the engagement
What you should know about upgrade to NAV 2017?
A majority of NAV customers continue on older versions of ERP Solutions as it has worked for them with support received from Microsoft or a partner. However, the upgrade or a reimplementation is definitive for the future.
- Enterprise having older versions than NAV 2013 may need to reimplement, however those with older versions may have a choice to upgrade.
- Historical data can be migrated with tools provided by Microsoft or other providers.
- Complex customizations in the versions may be obsolete in the latest version of NAV and may turn out to be irrelevant.
- The newer version comes with the benefits of new functionalities like Power BI and Office 365, Eg you now have a seamless way of being in Office 365 and accessing customers and supplier information rather than toggling between different applications
- Dynamics NAV 2017 and Dynamics 365 for Business share the same code base so migrating from one ERP to the other is possible.
All You Need To Know About NAV 2018
All You Need To Know About Hosting ERP on Azure
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Features the Following Key Functionality
Financial management and accountingManage your cash, assets, and banking
Supply chain, manufacturing, and operationsTrack and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors
Sales and serviceManage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract
Project managementCreate estimates, track projects, and manage capacity
Business intelligence and reportingGet a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions
Support for international currenciesCompete globally using multiple currencies and languages
Flexible deploymentDeploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed for businesses looking for an all-in-one business management solution that's easy to use and adapt. Connect your finances, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and enable growth. Microsoft Dynamics Business Central uniquely delivers a comprehensive, end-to-end approach to business applications helping you unify data and relationships, build intelligence into your decision making, and accelerate business transformation.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft uniquely delivers a comprehensive, end-to-end approach to business applications helping you unify data and relationships, build intelligence into your decision making, and accelerate business transformation.
Transformation on your terms
Choose the right path for your organization with modular, multichannel applications that work together seamlessly and integrate with your existing systems.
Business without silos
Enable organizations to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data with Microsoft's connected cloud and comprehensive business applications.
Achieve greater outcomes with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft's leading intelligent technology.
Solutions built to evolve
Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications, building new solutions, and integrating with third-party technologies on a flexible, scalable, and secure platform.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power of Dynamics NAV to the cloud. The functionality of Dynamics 365 for Financials, Business Edition is now loaded with proven capacity of a ERP solution. Now its available at two price points, Business Central Essentials and Business Central Premium
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential includes:
- Financial Management
- Customer Relational Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, Intrastat reporting, scheduled tasks, and integration with Outlook
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium includes all the functionality offered in Essential plus:
- Service Order Management