Enable + Accelerate Your Organization with World Class Infrastructure and Cloud Management Solutions
KORCOMPTENZ has over 14 years of experience in managing and supporting IT networks for small, medium and enterprise businesses. We have assisted clients by evaluating, implementing and supporting various technologies. Our expertise includes Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems. While other companies offer services specific to their own industry, KORCOMPTENZ provides a diversity of experience featuring a large number of applications across various industries. In addition, our commitment to our customers and lowering total cost of ownership for infrastructure support is unconditional. We view these relationships as strategic partnerships and have a proven track record of achieving exceptional results.
What Sets Us Apart?
KORCOMPTENZ primary goal is to become an advisor, trusted partner, and a seamless extension of your team. We become your IT department, providing the support your associates need and virtual CIO services to help enable and accelerate your business. We offer flexible engagement models including dedicated resources, allocated hours, and on demand support. We also offer an unique combination of flat rates based on the number of users involved or per project work for major upgrades and migrations. These options are all readily available and scalable as your business grows.
In addition, our services include complete business continuity and knowledge transfer for a seamless support experience. We understand that organizations face challenges in attrition and the potential for knowledge to be lost when an IT employee or provider exits, exposing the company to the risk of confusion. At KORCOMPTENZ , we hold ourselves responsible for educating incoming IT Personnel in order to provide the customer with a seamless transition in such an event.
Our Technical Expertise
Our expertise includes (but is not limited to) support for both in-house and cloud environments:
- PC, MAC and Linux machines
- Windows, MAC and Linux Servers (Active Directory, File Server, Print Server)
- Web and PC based applications such as MS Office, SharePoint, .NET/Java, G-Suite
- Business Products such as Sage, MAS500, Fundware, ADP
- UTM firewalls such as Fortinet, SonicWall, WatchGuard, CheckPoint, Cisco
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Email, One Drive, Team)
- Google G-Suite
- Microsoft Exchange Server
We also perform upgrades for the current infrastructure such as:
- Upgrading older PC and Macintosh operating systems to the latest versions
- Upgrading older server operating systems to the latest versions
- Acquisition, installation, and migration to new hardware, and the decommissioning or repurposing of old hardware
- Migrating physical servers to virtual server to save cost and improve efficiency
- Upgrading database-based business applications.
- Migrating from Exchange Server based emails to Office 365
- Migrating from On-Premises SharePoint to SharePoint Online
Some of our work
In 1991 , this New York based non-profit organisation developed New York State's first Crisis Nursery, to protect children at risk of abuse, neglect, and potential foster care placement.
SCS provides in-depth inspection and solutions for corrosion in infrastructure worldwide.