Are your current legacy systems and applications failing to keep pace with your business growth?
- Is your organization pulling reports from Excel sheets?
- Are you current applications not scaling with your growth?
- Do you get real time data on customer insights, inventory , finance and operation from your current applications?
- When do you know your enterprise is an ERP ready?
- Are you thinking of implementing ERP, but don’t know which suits you the best?
- What should you know about implementation as a CFO/CEO or Entrepreneur?
- What is the ideal deployment strategy for an ERP?
- Is the cost of an implementation confusing?
- Are you outgrowing your current application and systems?
Do the above questions resonate with your own thoughts? Download our eBook
Who can benefit from this eBook?
The eBook is written for business owners and entrepreneurs considering implementing an ERP.
- An ERP can be implemented for businesses ranging from 10 employees to 10,000; implementing earlier can have significant benefits as you scale up
- ERP’s are available for a wide variety of budgets and industry domains; they can provide a a unified platform to operate locally, and support multiple locations and currencies for global businesses
Download the Thinking ERP eBook to learn more
Get Your Tip Sheet Now
"Korcomptenz has done an excellent job supporting our Microsoft Dynamics AX and related development needs for high priority projects. Their consultants provided effective support and demonstrated a strong commitment and thoroughness. Their strong knowledge, attention to detail and high quality of work has played an important role in enabling us to successfully meet critical timelines. We are very appreciative of their responsiveness to our needs, and look forward to continuing and growing our relationship with Korcomptenz in the future".
Celina Marino, AAIPharma Services
"We worked with Korcomptenz on our Microsoft Dynamics NAV project and are very impressed with the level of Maintenance and Support they consistently deliver. Their onsite and offshore team is very well managed. They bring creative solutions to the table in a timely manner, at very reasonable cost. Finally it was a pleasure working with Korcomptenz and I would always consider them as one of my first choices when staffing a project in the NAV context.”
Charles Rodrigues, Steinway
"We work with Korcomptenz on our Microsoft Dynamics AX environment and are very impressed with the level of Maintenance and Support they consistently deliver. Their engineers are knowledgeable, and their onsite and offshore team is very well managed. They bring creative solutions to the table in a timely manner, at very reasonable cost. We look forward to growing our relationship with them."