Unlock Your Employees Productivity + Accelerate Your ROI
with Next Generation Cloud Software
Microsoft Office applications are some of the most recognizable and essential digital tools in the modern enterprise. An entire generation of employees has never been in a workplace without Word, PowerPoint, and Access, and over a billion people organize their day on Outlook.
Maximizing Microsoft Office 365
Making the most of Microsoft's Subscription Business Software Platform
Most people think about Microsoft Office as an email service and a suite of productivity apps, but Office 365 offers a much broader range of collaboration, socialization, and mobility features that provide measurable benefits to organizations that embrace additional usages of the technology.
Existing Office 365 Customers
You're already paying for it, why not maximize your return on investment? Learn more about making the most out of your Office 365 subscription.
Potential Office 365 Customers
Is your office software stuck in the 1990s? Office 365 is the platform of choice to socialize and mobilize your enterprise. Learn how to do more than check email and create documents.
Store & Share documents, assign accesses, delegate workflow - Get it done
Start conversations, share knowledge and build communities
Enjoy the full comfort of the cloud - share and access across devices.
Top 10 Benefits of Migrating to Microsoft Office 365
In addition to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Email, Microsoft Office 365 offers much more functionality than ever before.
1. Energize and Socialize your Organization with Yammer, an enterprise social tool that increases productivity and collaboration.
2. Anytime and Anywhere Accessibility to email and applications in the cloud including OneDrive, allowing you to work from any device or even through a web browser with full access to all your software and files.
3. Lower Total Cost of Ownership with subscription-based licensing for all features and apps, and no one-time licensing fees.
4. Spam-free Protection with best-in-class security features, ensuring your email and network is free from spam, computer viruses and malware.
5. Leading Collaboration and Document Sharing Features with Microsoft SharePoint, combine a document library, calendar, contacts, and other informational features with best-in-class workflow tools.
6. No Downtime with Microsoft's best-in-class network and redundant data centers located all over the world.
7. Strict Compliance with Government and Industry Regulations like ISO 27001 standards, SAS70 Type I and II audits, and the EU Safe Harbor seal. Microsoft has also added controls for helping customers comply with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act). Being compliant is a big deal! Up-to-date versions
8. Always Up-to-Date Versions, giving all users all the features and functionality of the very latest editions of Microsoft's Office and Server products. Plus, antivirus signatures are kept up to date, and security measures are applied in accordance with the Microsoft Trustworthy Computing initiative.
9. Full Mac and Mobile Compatibility, Microsoft Online Services supports Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, and even browser-based access.
10. Larger Storage and Cloud Drives allow you to save all of your emails and even your documents for access anywhere and anytime.
When was the last time you gave it a fresh look?
You will probably notice that lot has changed since Microsoft launched Office 365, creating the world's premiere cloud and desktop productivity tools, and KORCOMPTENZ can help you take advantage of the latest enhancements.