Hosting + Cloud Services – Azure & AWS
Hosting critical applications on Azure Cloud, Acquia, or AWS (Amazon Web Services) by varied companies has become a trend. It is the easiest way to purchase and configure a cloud offering with minimal management expertise and a high return on investment, but experts in the field knows that the service offerings, price points, and configurations can vary substantially. If they aren't configured properly, you can incur downtime or other interruptions.
KORCOMPTENZ hosting and cloud services begin with thoroughly understanding your unique needs including the type of applications you need to support from websites to corporate intranets to cloud applications, the availability and redundancy requirements, back ups, staging, etc, to develop an optimal strategy that is cost effective and easily manageable.
KORCOMPTENZ offers your organization access to a wide variety of fully managed hosting services including cloud and local options based on your specific business needs. Regardless of the option that is right for your business, we will monitor your site to ensure up-time and performance, maintain the servers operating system and supporting software for security and stability, and provide technical support when needed. We will also provide development and stage environments for testing and approval when new development is required. Please contact us for any specific information related to security, certifications, or sustainability.
Benefits of an Azure Managed Service Provider
According to a survey by NetEnrich in 2017 of over 80 top IT professionals and business executives in large and midmarket organizations, 62 percent of organizations used a multi-cloud environment that included Microsoft Azure, and 46 percent had at least half of their IT infrastructure and workloads in Azure.
The report also found that 67 percent of participants said they were "very likely" to work with an MSP over the next year to help with migration to Azure or to manage their cloud and/or on-premises environment.
Here are the reasons why hiring an MSP like Korcomptenz is in your best interests:
- According to the same survey, security was the top priority for Azure end users seeking to partner with MSPs. The survey found respondents' top Azure challenge was data security and privacy concerns (30 percent). The most sought-after MSP skills were found to be security, backup, disaster recovery, planning and protection (72 percent).
- Customers are also interested in partnering with MSPs because of their discovery and inventory of IT resources (65 percent). Especially when taking the leap to the cloud you need a seasoned technology partner and MSP like Korcomptenz to make sure your technology transformation is undertaken in the most effective way.
- A MSP like Korcomptenz can help you reduce hardware costs, hardware maintenance, and technician costs by configuring your virtual Azure servers and providing regular consultations so you no longer have the headache of both maintaining and constantly monitoring your servers (virtual and/or on premises).
- MSPs' ability to assess the cost and ROI for cloud roadmap development (59 percent) also goes a long way into caring for your company's bottom line.
- Read more about Hosting on Azure.