Nearly 90% of business executives, managers and analysts think their industries will be disrupted by digital trends, yet less than half (44%) feel prepared for the disruption, says a recent MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte University Press report. Becoming a company that stays ahead of digital transformation instead of one that suffers disruption requires a new way of thinking – one that is customer-obsessed around designing experiences, delivering outcomes and satisfying desires.
Think of the digital disruption of Blockbuster by Netflix as an example, says Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst Nigel Fenwick. In a webinar available on-demand, he discusses six keys to digital transformation and driving new customer value and revenue, which revolve around:
- Recognizing the digital disruption that’s happening across all industries
- Getting executive support to reshape how the business creates new value
- Knowing the strength of, and fostering, agility
- Finding the right employees with digital skills or training
- Making CIOs and CMOs strategic partners
- Leveraging the right technology to create new sources of value for customers
KORCOMPTENZ can help your company become a Netflix, not a Blockbuster, by guiding you through new digital experiences and emerging digital technology. We support total technology transformation, including deploying best-in-class ERP and CRM solutions leveraging Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce. Thee disrupters will continue disrupting with new cloud and AI technologies. You need a partner that can keep pace.