Benefits of Office 365 for Business
Email service within an organisation is like air, a bare essential tool that is difficult to imagine without. Like technology there are many new features and improvements that come with the various Email services available. Here's summarising how to optimize and maximise your subscription of Microsoft Office 365 or why it makes sense to Migrate to Microsoft Office 365.
Store & Share documents, assign accesses, delegate workflow - Get it done
Start conversations, share knowledge and build communities
Enjoy the full comfort of the cloud - share and access across devices.
Top 10 Benefits of Migrating to Microsoft Office 365
Along with the advantages of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Microsoft Office 365 offers much more than a traditional email application.
Energize your Organisation with Yammer an enterprise social tool that can help increase team productivity.
Anytime and Anywhere accessibility on email through the cloud-based email, helps you stay on top of your work through mobile or web.
Low cost of ownership than keeping everything secured under traditional models and or dedicated team.
Spam free Protection through Microsoft Office 365 ensuring your email and network is free from spam, computer viruses and malware.
With Microsoft Office 365 learn how you can combine document library, calendar, contacts, and other informational features with best-in-class workflow through SharePoint.
No Downtime with Microsoft having multiple datacentres, located all over the world, If there is an outage at one datacentre, another can act as a backup.
Larger mailbox storage – save every email, without the need to delete emails to optimize on storage, the maximum limit for each email is 50 GB, go easy on housekeeping.
Compatibility of email with other desktop systems: Many companies can't upgrade all of their desktop systems to the latest operating system. That's not necessary to use Office 365.
Get up to date version with Office 365, companies and their users get all the features and functionality of the very latest versions of Microsoft's server and Office products. Antivirus signatures are kept up to date, and security measures are applied in accordance with the Microsoft Trustworthy Computing initiative.
MS Office is Compliant with government and industry regulations like ISO 27001 standards, completed SAS70 Type I and II audits, and achieved the EU Safe Harbour seal. Microsoft has also added controls for helping customers comply with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act). Being Compliant is a big deal! Up-to-date versions.
KORCOMPTENZ is a full-stack technology firm with almost 15 years of experience delivering proven technology transformation solutions that improve business outcomes. We provide cost-effective and reliable services across web and marketing technology, mobile and custom application development, cloud and infrastructure management and enterprise business solutions.
If any of the following questions resonate with you and you need help and answers, please don't hesitate to call and request for consultation with our team,
Top Questions Frequently Asked
- What's the difference between Office 365 subscription plans and Microsoft Office as a one-time purchase?
- How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
- Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
- How many devices can I install Office on if I have an Office 365 Business or ProPlus subscription?
- Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2016?
- Do I keep control of my documents with an Office 365 subscription?
- What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
- What is Cloud?
- What is OneDrive?
- How much OneDrive storage do I get with Office 365?
- Are my documents stored in OneDrive also available offline?
- I have several Office 2016 or 2013 (one-time purchase) installations under the same Microsoft account and I need to reinstall one of them. What do I do?
- How do I manage my Office 365 subscription?
- Where can I get technical support?
As your Managed IT service provider, our Infrastructure service include taking advantage of the latest trends , reduce cost with cloud subscription, ease of access with mobile- enable applications, deploy the ideal configuration for your organisation , email migration services , user management , maintenance and technical support. Contact KORCOMPTENZ for a consultation about your infrastructure today!